|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Wang Han
School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
College of Engineering
Phone: (+65)6790 4506
- PhD University of Leeds 1989
- BE Northeast Heavy Machinery Institute 1982
|Prof WANG Han is currently in the School of EEE since 1992. He received his Bachelor degree in Computer Science from Northeast Heavy Machinery Institute(China), and Ph.D. degrees from the University of Leeds(UK) respectively. His research interests include Computer Vision, and Robotics. He has done significant research work his research areas and published over 120 top quality international conference and journal papers. He has been invited as an member of Editorial Advisory Board, The Open Electrical & Electronic Engineering Journal. Dr. Wang is a senior member of IEEE.
|Prof. Wang' research interests include:
(1) Computer Vision
(2) 2D/2D image tracking
(3) Object recognition
(4) Mobile robot navigation using vision
(5) Vision application for robots
- Design and Development of a Compact, Integrated Slam Module for Indoor Perception and Localization
- Obstacle Detection for USV at Night
- Urban Obstacle Detection for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- Using Stereovision system on a fast moving Unmanned Ground Vehicle
- Vision-based Urban Obstacles/ Human Detection and Avoidance System for USTAR-Y
- Kart-Leong Lim & Han Wang. (2017). MAP approximation to the variational Bayes Gaussian mixture model and application. Soft Computing, .
- Kart-Leong Lim, Han Wang. (2017). Sparse Coding based Fisher Vector using a Bayesian Approach. IEEE Signal Processing Letters, .
- Tao Xi, Wei Zhao, Han Wang and Weisi Lin. (2016). Salient Object Detection with Spatiotemporal Background Priors for Video. IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, .
- N. Liu and H. Wang. (2009). Modeling Images with Multiple Trace Transforms for Pattern Analysis. IEEE Signal Processing Letters, 16(5), 394-397.
- H Wang and F Shen. (2007). A linear method for trinocular stereo image rectification. Journal of the Robotics Research Centre (RRC), .
« Back to Research Directory