|Academic Profile |
| || |
Dr Hoo Hui Teng
Division of Strategy, Management and Organisation
College of Business (Nanyang Business School)
Phone: (+65)6790 4813
- EdD in Education Nanyang Technological University 2018
- EdD in Education University College London 2018
- MBA The University of Western Australia 2008
- Grad Diploma in Marketing Comms (Gold) Marketing Institute of Singapore 2005
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education Nanyang Technological University 1996
- Bachelor of Arts National University of Singapore 1995
|Dr Hui-Teng Hoo is Director of Accreditation at the Nanyang Business School, Nanyang Technological University. She leads the Business School’s Assurance of Learning (AOL) innovation which looks into pedagogies, assessments and feedback for effectual teaching and learning. |
In 2009, the AACSB International (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) awarded the School with a World-wide Best Practice AOL recognition for the design and implementation. In 2015, the business school won further accolades for its innovation in AOL.
Dr. Hoo teaches the University Liberal Studies course, “Cultural Intelligence: How to be an Explorer of the World” to local and exchange students from more than ten nations each semester.
She received dual doctorate in education from University College London (UK) and Nanyang Technological University (Singapore).
Assessment & Feedback in Higher Education
- Negotiate self and peer feedback of teamwork competencies in higher education
- Hoo, H.T. and Hughes, G.(2017). Use of Learning Gain Measurements to Compare Teacher-centric and Student-centric Feedback in Higher Education. Ipsative Assessment and Personal Learning GainBasingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan.
- Hoo, H.T. (2014). The Power of Pedagogy [Review of the book The Power of Pedagogy] Educate~, 14 (3), 62-63.
« Back to Research Directory