|Academic Profile |
| || |
Asst Prof Kiah Han Mao
Assistant Professor, School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences - Division of Mathematical Sciences
|May 2015 - Present: Lecturer at School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Nanyang Technological University,Singapore|
Feb 2014 - Feb 2015: Postdoctoral Research Associate at Coordinated Science Laboratory, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA with Prof. Olgica Milenkovic
Aug 2013 - Feb 2014: Project Officer at School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore with Prof. Chee Yeow Meng
- Design and analysis of encoding and decoding schemes.
- Bounds on the size and constructions of optimal codes.
- Construction of combinatorial designs with application to codes.
- Methods in enumerative and extremal combinatorics.
- Approximating the Number of Lattice Points in Polytopes Arising from Coding Applications
- Low Complexity Codes for Distributed Data Storage
- Strategic Centre for Research in Privacy-Preserving Technologies & Systems (SCRIPTS)
- Y. M. Chee, T. Etzion, H. M. Kiah, A. Vardy. (2017). Proceedings of the 2017 IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory: Cooling Codes: Thermal-Management Coding for High-Performance Interconnects. (pp. 2013-2017).
- Han Mao Kiah, Gregory J. Puleo, Olgica Milenkovic. (2016). Codes for DNA Sequence Profiles. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, 62(6), 3125--3146.
« Back to Research Directory