|Academic Profile |
| || |
Dr Fedor Duzhin
Senior Lecturer, School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences - Division of Mathematical Sciences
|Dr Fedor Duzhin is currently a lecturer at the Division of Mathematical Sciences, School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences. He recieved his degree from Moscow University in 2000 and his PhD from Royal Insitute of Technology, Stockholm in 2005.|
|Dr Fedor Duzhin's research interest is pure mathematics, mostly topology. Recently he has been working in areas like mathematical billiards and Artin's braid group.|
- Does Team-Based Learning Improve Exam Scores
- How Does A Tutor's Personal Style Affect Students'Performance? (CoS-1)
- Improving feedback on short essays in biology courses through an AI-aided assessment
- Mathematical Theory of Peer Evaluation of Individual Contribution to Teamwork
- Maximising active learning in the TBL classroom through analytics of Readiness Assurance Questions
- Teaching teamwork to STEM students
- Fedor Duzhin, Amrita Sridhar Narayanan. (2020). Peer grading reduces instructor’s workload without jeopardizing student learning in an undergraduate programming class. New Directions in the Teaching of Physical Sciences, 15(2020), online.
- Fedor Duzhin and Anders Gustafsson. (2018). Machine Learning-Based App for Self-Evaluation of Teacher-Specific Instructional Style and Tools. Education Sciences, 8(1), 7.
- AV Smarun, F Duzhin, M Petković, D Vidović. (2017). Alkene-assisted cis-to-trans isomerization of non-conjugated polyunsaturated alkenes. Dalton Transactions, 46(41), 14244-14250.
- Fedor Duzhin, Le Quang Nhat. (2016). The group of sphere-trivial braids. Journal of Knot Theory and its Ramifications, 25(12), 1642001.
- Fedor Duzhin, Shao Ming Zenas Wong. (2014). On two constructions of Brunnian links. Journal of Knot Theory and its Ramifications, 23(03).
« Back to Research Directory