|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Lee Yee Hui
Associate Professor, School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
|Dr. Lee Yee Hui received the B.Eng. degree and the M.Eng. degree from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, and the Ph.D. degree from University of York, England, in 1996, 1998 and 2002, respectively. All degrees are in electronic engineering. She joined the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Nanyang Technological University (NTU) as an Assistant Professor in 2002. She is currently with the Communication Engineering Division. She is a member of the Institute for Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE).
Electromagnetic Compatibility and Susceptibility
- Air to Land Channel Measurements and Data Collection
- Beyond Line of Sight Transmission: A Feasibility Study
- Dragonwave- A Study and Characterization of The Non Line of Sight Link Over Sea Surface
- Project OFDM Waveform for Urban Environment - DIRP
- Project VISUO
- Smart Deployable High Gain Antenna Structures In CubeSats
- The Characterization of An Antenna's Out-of-band Performance for Electromagnetic Interference Studies
- Tracking seeds and their animal dispersers in tropical forests: using engineering advances to address long-standing challenges in biodiversity conservation (ACE2018-03)
- UHF Urban Channel Measurements and Investigations
- I. Bajaj, Y. H. Lee. (2016). Outage-Constrained Sensing Threshold Design for Decentralized Decision-Making in Cognitive Radio Networks. IEEE Transactions on Communications, 64(12), 4956-4965.
- I. Bajaj, Y. H. Lee, and Y. Gong. (2015). A Spectrum Trading Scheme for Licensed User Incentives. IEEE Transactions on Communications, 63(11), 4026-4036.
- Ian Bajaj, Yi Gong, Hui Lee Yee. (2014). Military Communications Conference (MILCOM), 2014 IEEE: Time-efficient Relaying Strategies for Military Communication. MILCOM 2014 (pp. 513-517)Baltimore, MD, USA: IEEE.
- Huang S Y, Wu B I, Zhang B, Lee Y H, Liberman V, Rothschild M. (2009). An analytical method to study the effects of a substrate in surface-enhanced Raman scattering. Journal of Applied Physics, 106(11).
- Yu Song Meng, Yee Hui Lee, Boon Chong Ng. (2009). Study of the diversity reception in a forested environment. IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, .
« Back to Research Directory