|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Lau Kim Teen
Phone: (+65)6790 5420
- MEng Cornell University 1984
- BSEE Cornell University 1983
|KT Lau previously served as Program Director for two Master of Science programmes at the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering. He has worked in MNCs [National Semiconductor (now Texas Instruments, 'Silicon Valley' Division) and Hewlett-Packard], in Santa Clara, California and in Penang, Malaysia, where he was involved in microchip design and microelectronics/optoelectronics manufacturing. He was at ESIEE Paris on a faculty exchange programme. KT has published more than 100 papers in international journals and conference proceedings, and is a Reviewer for various IEEE, IEE/IET publications and other international journals and conferences, has served as External Assessor for Research Grants Council of Hong Kong and External Examiner for graduate-level theses and dissertations. He currently teaches undergraduate and graduate-level courses in electronics and integrated circuit design at the School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering.|
|Ultra Low Power IC Design|
Adiabatic CMOS Circuit Design
Self-Timed CMOS Circuit Design
Radiation-hardened CMOS Circuit Design
CMOS Circuits for IoT Applications
- Irina Alam and KT Lau. (2017). Approximate Adder for Low Power Computations. International Journal of Electronics Letters, 5(2), 158-165.
- Yang Shaochen, Lau KT and Zhang Yufei. (2016). Design of Low Power CMOS Parallel Prefix Adder Cell. Journal of Electrical Engineering and Electronic Technology, 5(1).
- Ramakrishnan S and Lau K T. (2008). Improved Dynamic Current Mode Logic for Low Power Applications. Journal of Circuits Systems and Computers, 17(2), 183-190.
- Ng K W and Lau K T. (2000). A Novel Adiabatic Register File Design. Journal of Circuits Systems and Computers, 10(1-2), 67-76.
- Liu F and Lau K T. (1998). Pass-Transistor Adiabatic Logic with NMOS Pull-down Configuration. Electronics Letters, 34(8), 739-741.
« Back to Research Directory