|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Zhao Zhiye
Associate Professor, School of Civil and Environmental Engineering
Co-Director for NTU-JTC Industrial Infrastructure Innovation Centre (NTU-JTC I3C), NTU-JTC Industrial Infrastructure Innovation Centre (NTU-JTC I3C)
Interim Director, Nanyang Centre for Underground Space, School of Civil and Environmental Engineering (CEE)
|Assoc Professor Zhao Zhiye has 20 years research experience in computational mechanics. His research activities include the development of the boundary element method, structural shape optimization, artificial intelligence in civil engineering application, and numerical analysis in rock engineering. |
|Development of the discontinuous deformation analysis
Numerical analysis for rock mass and cavern under dynamic loads
Modeling of blast loads in numerical simulations.
Development of ensemble neural network for engineering applications.
- Building Security Research - MHA (Overhead)
- CEE - Cat8 EOM
- CEE RSS Allocation
- Development of Nanyang Centre for Underground Space (NCUS)
- Innovative solutions for urban underground construction and space creation
- Zhiye Zhao, Jiong Gu. (2009). Stress recovery procedure for discontinuous deformation analysis. Advances in Engineering Software, , 52-57.
- Yuan Weifeng, Zhao Zhiye, Lie Seng Tjhen, Yu Gouyou. (2003). Numerical implementation of the symmetric Galerkin boundary element method in 2D elastodynamics. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, 58(7), 1049-1060.
- Zhao, Z.Y., Lan Sengrui. (1999). Boundary stress calculation - a comparison study. Computers and Structures, 71(1), 77-85.
« Back to Research Directory