|Sasha Chernyshenko is an Associate Professor in Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management in the Division of Strategy, Management & Organization at the Nanyang Business School. He received his PhD in industrial and organizational psychology from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in 2002. Prior to joining NBS, he was Lecturer and then Senior Lecturer of Psychology at the University of Canterbury, New Zealand. There he taught undergraduate and postgraduate courses in I/O Psychology, Performance Theory and Appraisal, Organizational Survey Design and Analysis, and Personnel Selection. His most recent research focuses on personality and work attitudes assessment, P-O fit, measurement invariance, and group decision making. He has published in many international journal including Journal of Applied Psychology, Personnel Psychology, Organizational Behavior & Human Decision Processes, Psychological Assessment, Multivariate Behavioral Research, Applied Psychological Measurement, and Journal of Occupational & Organizational Psychology.|
- Connelly, B.S., Ones, D. S., Chernyshenko, O.S. (2014). Introducing the Special Section on Openness to Experience: Review of Openness Taxonomies, Measurement, and Nomological Net.. Journal of Personality Assessment, 96, 1-16.
- Woo, S.E., Chernyshenko, O.S., Stark, S., & Conz, G. (2014). Validity of six openness facets in predicting work behaviors: A meta-analysis.. Journal of Personality Assessment, 96, 76-86.
- Seybert, J.M., Stark, S., & Chernyshenko, O.S. (2014). Detecting DIF with ideal point models: A comparison of area and parameter difference methods.. Applied Psychological Measurement, 38, 151-165.
- Woo, S.E., Chernyshenko, O.S., Longley, A., Zhang, Z.X., Chiu, C.Y., & Stark. S. (2014). Openness to Experience: Its lower-level structure, measurement, and cross-cultural equivalence.. Journal of Personality Assessment, 96, 29-45.
- Chernyshenko, O.S., & Stark, S.(2014). Mobile psychological assessment. Technology in testing: Measurement Issues.NJ: Wiley-Blackwell.