|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Chang Xin
Division of Banking & Finance
College of Business (Nanyang Business School)
Phone: (+65)6790 4807
- PhD Hong Kong University of Science & Tech 2004
- MPhil Graduate Sch. of people's Bank of China 1998
- BEng Tsinghua University 1995
|Xin Chang is an Associate Professor at Nanyang Business School of Nanyang Technological University (NTU). He specializes in corporate Finance, especially capital structure, mergers and acquisitions, and stock valuation. Before joining NTU in 2008, he had been teaching various courses to undergraduate, honours, master, and PhD students at the University of Melbourne. Xin earned his Ph.D in Finance in 2004 from Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST). His educational background also includes a Master degree from the Graduate School of People's Bank of China and a Bachelor degree from the School of Economics and Management of Tsinghua University.|
|Corporate Finance, Stock Valuation, M&As, Corporate Innovation, Corporate Social Responsibilities|
- Stock Return Sensitivity to Investor Sentiment
- Xin Chang, Yangyang Chen, Leon Zolotoy. (2016). Stock Liquidity and Stock Price Crash Risk. Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Forthcoming.
- Xin Chang, Sudipto Dasgupta, George Wong, and Jiaquan Yao. (2014). Cash Flow Sensitivities and the Allocation of Internal Cash Flow. The Review of Financial Studies, 27(12), 3628-3657.
- Xin Chang and Hong Feng (John) Zhang. (2013). Managerial Entrenchment and Firm Value: A Dynamic Perspective. Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Forthcoming.
- Xin Chang, Kangkang Fu, Angie Low, and Wenrui Zhang. (2013). Non-executive Employee Stock Options and Corporate Innovation. Journal of Financial Economics, 115(1), 168-188.
- Xin Chang and Sudipto Dasguta. (2009). Target Behavior and Financing: How Conclusive is the Evidence?. The Journal of Finance, 64(4), 1767-1796.
« Back to Research Directory