|Academic Profile |
| || |
Asst Prof Caleb Tse
Assistant Professor, College of Business (Nanyang Business School)
|Caleb H. Tse is an Assistant Professor of Marketing and International Business at Nanyang Business School. Before joining NTU, he was an assistant professor in marketing at Sungkyunkwan Graduate School of Business (SKK GSB), in Seoul, S. Korea. He received his MBA (2009) and PhD (2013) from The University of Hong Kong. His main research areas include marketing strategy (customer co-creation and innovation), international business (counterfeiting, learning by exporting), and advertising (celebrity endorsement, cross-platform advertising). His research has been published in Journal of Marketing, Journal of Management, Journal of International Marketing, Journal of Business Research, Journal of World Business, Journal of Advertising, Journal of Advertising Research, and International Journal of Advertising. He serves as an editorial board member of International Journal of Advertising.|
|Marketing Strategy (firm co-creation and customer participation strategies, counterfeiting) |
International Business (firm innovation, learning by exporting, SOE behavior)
Advertising and Branding (celebrity endorsement, advertising trends, cross-platform effects)
- (1) What makes Headquarters of Multinational Corporations Good or Bad Parents to their Foreign Subsidiaries in Emerging Markets (2)What Role does Culture Play in Building Profitable International Sales Relationships?
- Fine F. Leung, Sara Kim, Caleb H. Tse. (2020). Highlighting Effort Versus Talent in Service Employee Performance: Customer Attributions and Responses. Journal of Marketing, (OnlineFirst), DOI:10.1177/0022242920902722.
- Fine F. Leung, Caleb H. Tse, Chi Kin (Bennett) Yim. (2019). Engaging Customer Cocreation in New Product Development Through Foreign Subsidiaries: Influences of Multinational Corporations’ Global Integration and Local Adaptation Mechanisms. Journal of International Marketing, (Online), DOI:10.1177/1069031X19890345.
- Shige Makino, Caleb H. Tse, Stella Yiyan Li, Megan Yuan Li. (2019). Passion Transfer Across National Borders. Journal of Business Research, 108 (Jan 2020), 213-231.
- Chen Lou, Caleb H. Tse & May O. Lwin. (2019). "Average-Sized" Models Do Sell, But What About in East Asia? A Cross-Cultural Investigation of U.S. and Singaporean Women. Journal of Advertising, 48(5), 512-531.
- Caleb H. Tse, Linhui Yu, Jianjun Zhu. (2017). A Multimediation Model of Learning by Exporting: Analysis of Export-Induced Productivity Gains. Journal of Management, 43(7), 2118-2146.
« Back to Research Directory