|Academic Profile |
| || |
Asst Prof Caleb Tse
Assistant Professor, College of Business (Nanyang Business School)
Phone: +65 69047284
Office: S3 01B 59
|Caleb H. Tse is an Assistant Professor of Marketing and International Business at Nanyang Business School. Before joining NTU, he was an assistant professor in marketing at Sungkyunkwan Graduate School of Business (SKK GSB), in Seoul, S. Korea. He received his MBA (2009) and PhD (2013) from The University of Hong Kong. His main research areas include marketing strategy (customer co-creation and innovation), international business (counterfeiting, learning by exporting), and advertising (celebrity endorsement, cross-platform advertising). His research has been published in Journal of World Business, Journal of Management, Journal of Advertising, Journal of Advertising Research, and International Journal of Advertising. He serves as an editorial board member of International Journal of Advertising.|
|Marketing Strategy (firm co-creation and customer participation strategies, counterfeiting) |
International Business (firm innovation, learning by exporting, SOE behavior)
Advertising and Branding (celebrity endorsement, advertising trends, cross-platform effects)
- (1) What makes Headquarters of Multinational Corporations Good or Bad Parents to their Foreign Subsidiaries in Emerging Markets (2)What Role does Culture Play in Building Profitable International Sales Relationships?
- Jianjun Zhu, Caleb H. Tse, Xu Li. (2019). Unfolding China’s State-owned Corporate Empires and Mitigating Agency Hazards: Effects of Foreign Investments and Innovativeness. Journal of World Business, 54(3), 191-212.
- Terri H Chan, Rocky Peng Chen, Caleb H. Tse. (2018). How Consumers in China Perceive Brands In Online and Offline Encounters: A Framework For Brand Perception. Journal of Advertising Research, 58(1), 90-110.
- Caleb H. Tse, Linhui Yu, Jianjun Zhu. (2017). A Multimediation Model of Learning by Exporting: Analysis of Export-Induced Productivity Gains. Journal of Management, 43(7), 2118-2146.
- Terri H. Chan, Caleb H. Tse, Kineta Hung. (2017). Productivity and impact in advertising research since the millennium: A profiling and investigation of drivers of impact. International Journal of Advertising, 36(1), 11-37.
- Kineta Hung, Caleb H. Tse, Shirley YY Cheng. (2012). Advertising Research in the Post-WTO Decade in China. Journal of Advertising, 41(3), 121-146.
« Back to Research Directory