|Academic Profile |
| || |
Dr Lim Boon Chong
Division of Marketing and International Business
College of Business (Nanyang Business School)
- PhD Nanyang Technological University 2011
- BBA (Hons) National University of Singapore 2001
|LIM Boon Chong (Dr.) is a lecturer at Nanyang Business School (NBS) and an Associate Fellow of Institute on Asian Consumer Insight (ACI). In 2011, he graduated from NBS with a PhD in marketing, specialising in consumer behaviour. His academic research includes risk-taking behaviour of entrepreneurs and word-of-mouth communication between consumers.|
He has 12 years of teaching experience at the tertiary level. He was certified to facilitate classes using the problem-based learning (PBL) pedagogy during his stint at Republic Polytechnic. He has taught courses in various specializations including marketing, culture and communications, and management of information systems.
|LIM Boon Chong is currently doing research on the implementation of self-service technologies in the F&B industry.|
- Lim, B. C. and Chung, C. M. Y. (2014). Word-of-Mouth: The Use of Source Expertise in the Evaluation of Familiar and Unfamiliar Brands. Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing and Logistics, 26(1), 39-53.
- Boon C. Lim, Cindy M.Y. Chung. (2011). The impact of word-of-mouth communication on attribute evaluation. Journal of Business Research, 64(1), 6.
- Hean Tat Keh, Maw Der Foo, Boon Chong Lim. (2011). Opportunity evaluation under risky conditions: The cognitive processes of entrepreneurs. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, 27(2), 24.
« Back to Research Directory