|Academic Profile |
| || |
Asst Prof Bao Te
School of Social Sciences
College of Humanities, Arts, & Social Sciences
- PhD (Economics) University of Amsterdam 2012
- M. Phil (Economics) Tinbergen Institute and U of Amsterdam 2009
- MSc (Economics) Hong Kong University of Science and Tech 2007
- B.A. (Economics) Fudan University 2006
|Te Bao is an assistant professor of economics at the Division of Economics, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. He obtained his Ph.D in Economics in 2012 from CeNDEF, University of Amsterdam. His research interest includes experimental economics, bounded rationality, behavioral finance and real estate economics. His works are published in Economic Journal, European Economic Review, Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Real Estate Economics and Research in Experimental Economics.|
|Experimental Economics, Behavioral Finance, Real Estate Economics|
- Academic Research Fund Tier 1 (2016-) [by MOE]
- Start Up Grant (2016-)
- "Two Experimental Studies on Asset Bubbles: the Role of CEO Incentive and Policy Intervention "
- Experimental Study on Learning and Expectation Formation in Macroeconomics and Finance
- Bao, T., Diks, C.G.H., Li, H.,. (2017). Generalized CAPM Model with Independent Identically Asymmetric Power Distributed (IIAPD) Errors. Economic Modelling, forthcoming.
- Anufriev M, T. Bao, J. Tuinstra. (2016). Microfoundations for switching behavior in heterogeneous agent models: An experiment. Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, 129, 74-99.
- Bao, T., & Ding, L. (2016). Non-Recourse Mortgage and Housing Price Boom, Bust, and Rebound. Real Estate Economics, 44(3), 584-605.
- Bao, T. & Duffy, J. (2016). Adaptive versus eductive learning: Theory and evidence. European Economic Review, 83, 64–89.
- Bao, T., Hommes, C. H., & Makarewicz, T. A. (2016). Bubble formation and (In) efficient markets in learning-to-forecast and-optimize experiments. Economic Journal, forthcoming.