|Te Bao is an assistant professor of economics at the Division of Economics, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. He obtained his Ph.D in Economics in 2012 from CeNDEF, University of Amsterdam. His research interest includes experimental economics, bounded rationality, behavioral finance and real estate economics. His works are published in Economic Journal, European Economic Review, Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Real Estate Economics and Research in Experimental Economics.|
- Bao, T., Hommes, C. H., & Makarewicz, T. A. (2017). Bubble formation and (In) efficient markets in learning-to-forecast and-optimize experiments. Economic Journal, 127(605), F581-F609.
- Zong JC, Fu J, Bao T. (2017). Cognitive Ability of Traders and Asset Bubble --- An Experimental Study. Shijie Jingji, 466, 167-192.
- Bao, T., Diks, C.G.H., Li, H.,. (2017). Generalized CAPM Model with Independent Identically Asymmetric Power Distributed (IIAPD) Errors. Economic Modelling, forthcoming.
- Anufriev M, T. Bao, J. Tuinstra. (2016). Microfoundations for switching behavior in heterogeneous agent models: An experiment. Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, 129, 74-99.
- Bao, T., & Ding, L. (2016). Non-Recourse Mortgage and Housing Price Boom, Bust, and Rebound. Real Estate Economics, 44(3), 584-605.