|Te Bao is an assistant professor of economics at the Division of Economics, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. He obtained his Ph.D in Economics in 2012 from CeNDEF, University of Amsterdam. His research interest includes experimental economics, bounded rationality, behavioral finance and real estate economics. His works are published in Economic Journal, European Economic Review, Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Real Estate Economics and Research in Experimental Economics.|
- Bao, T., Dai, Y., Yu, X. (2018). Memory and Discounting: Theory and Evidence. Journal of Economic Dynamics & Control, 88, 21-30.
- Bao, T., Diks, C.G.H., Li, H.,. (2018). Generalized CAPM Model with Independent Identically Asymmetric Power Distributed (IIAPD) Errors. Economic Modelling, 68, 611-621.
- Quan, S., Zeng, Y., Yu, X., Bao, T.,. (2017). WTP for baby milk formula in China: Using attribute nonattendance as a priori information to select attributes in choice experiment. Agribusiness, , forthcoming.
- Bao, T., Hommes, C. H., & Makarewicz, T. A. (2017). Bubble formation and (In) efficient markets in learning-to-forecast and-optimize experiments. Economic Journal, 127(605), F581-F609.
- 宗计川，付嘉，Bao, T. (2017). 交易者认知能力与金融资产泡沫——一个实验研究. Shijie Jingji, 40(6), 167-192.