|Te Bao is an assistant professor of economics at the Division of Economics, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. He obtained his Ph.D in Economics in 2012 from CeNDEF, University of Amsterdam. His research interest includes experimental economics, bounded rationality, behavioral finance and real estate economics. His works are published in Economic Journal, European Economic Review, Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Real Estate Economics and Research in Experimental Economics.|
- Bao, T., Zong, J. (2019). The Impact of Interest Rate Policy Announcement on Asset Bubbles in Experimental Markets. Journal of Economic Dynamics & Control, 107, 103735.
- Zeng, Q., Yu, X., Bao, T. (2019). Memory Utility, Food Consumption Behavior and Obesity. China Economic Review, , forthcoming.
- Bao, T., Hommes, C.H.,. (2019). When Speculators Meet Suppliers: Positive versus Negative Feedback in Experimental Housing Markets. Journal of Economic Dynamics & Control, 107, 103730.
- Bao, T., Yu, X. (2019). Social Norm and Giving with Indivisibility of Money: An Experiment of Selfish, Equality and Generosity. Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics, 175(2), 272-290.
- Bao T, Hennequin M, Hommes CH, Massaro D. (2019). Coordination on bubbles in large-group asset pricing experiments. Journal of Economic Dynamics & Control, , forthcoming.