|Academic Profile |
| || |
Dr Kong Yoon Kee
Division of Banking & Finance
College of Business (Nanyang Business School)
Phone: (+65)6790 6139
- PhD Nanyang Technological University 2007
- MSc Louisiana State University 1985
- BSc National University of Singapore 1984
|Kong Yoon Kee joined NBS in December 2000 as a lecturer in the Division of Banking and Finance. He holds a Ph.D. in Finance from NTU, master and undergraduate degrees in Physics from the Louisiana State University and NUS, respectively, and is both a Chartered Financial Analyst and Certified Financial Risk Manager. Prior to joining the academia, he has extensive experience in the banking and finance sector and has worked in leading American, European, Japanese and local banks. His wide knowledge and practical experience in financial markets and products include money and capital markets, equities, foreign exchange, forwards, futures, options, financial engineering and structuring and risk management. He has also taught MBA courses, and CFA revision classes for CFA Singapore. At NTU, he has taught Treasury and Risk Management, Equity Securities, Derivatives Securities, Financial Management, Business Finance, and Financial Markets and Institutions. He has also supevised a number of URECA scholars on Derivatives Pricing and Risk Analytics software.|
|Contrarian strategies, asset pricing, financial risk management, derivatives software.|
- Khoo Hong Meng, Kong Yoon Kee.(2018). Eatigo: Connecting Empty Dining Tables with Empty Stomachs. .
- Charlie Charoenwong, Kong Yoon Kee. (2004, December). Profitability of Long Term Industry Contrarian Strategies: Evidence, Risk Characteristics and Microstructure. Paper presented at 17th Australasian Finance and Banking Conference 2004, Sydney.
« Back to Research Directory