|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Tan How Teck
Division of Business Law
College of Business (Nanyang Business School)
Phone: (+65)6790 4635
- MTax(Hons) University of Sydney 1999
- BEc(Hons) University of Adelaide 1986
|How Teck teaches taxation. He is a member of ISCA and SIATP and received his MTax (Hons) from Sydney Law School. He has published on tax treaties.|
|How Teck's research interests are income tax treaties.|
- Tan How Teck. (2017). Do Singapore’s Group Relief Rules Breach the Non-Discrimination Article in the Singapore-U.K. Income Tax Treaty?. Asia - Pacific Tax Bulletin, 23(3)(3).
- Tan How Teck and Jimmy Oei. (2017). Singapore Master Tax Guide Handbook 2017/2018, 36th Ed.. CCH Asia Pte Ltd.
- Tan How Teck and Jimmy Oei. (2016). Singapore Master Tax Guide Handbook 2016/2017 (forthcoming). CCH Asia Pte Ltd (Singapore).
- Tan How Teck and Jimmy Oei. (2015). Singapore Master Tax Guide Handbook 2015/2016. CCH Asia Pte Ltd.
- DJ James Leong, Robert Tsang and Tan, HT. (2014). GAQ v Comptroller of GST  SGGST 1LawNet.
« Back to Research Directory