|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Lam Shun Yin
Division of Marketing and International Business
College of Business (Nanyang Business School)
Phone: (+65)6790 4776
- PhD University of Western Ontario 1998
- MBA Chinese University of Hong Kong 1986
- BSc University of Hong Kong 1983
|Professor Lam Shun Yin joined Nanyang Business School (NBS) in 2001. Before joining NBS, Professor Lam had taught marketing courses at the City University of Hong Kong for three years. He also has work experience in store management and business development in the retail sector. His publications appear in major journals including Marketing Science, Strategic Management Journal, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, and Journal of Retailing. He is a member of the Journal of Service Research editorial review board.
Professor Lam received the Best Reviewer Award from the Journal of Interactive Marketing in 2006, and the Best Article Award from the Journal of Service Research in 2008.
|Professor Lam Shun Yin's research interests mainly lie in Internet marketing, services marketing and retail marketing. His current research involves understanding consumer information search online and determinants of retail sales force effectiveness.|
- An Extended Attitudinal Model of Consumers' Technology Adoption: Moderating Effects of Consumer Traits and The Time Factor
- Beyond clickstream data: What consumer insights digital video data provide
- Consumer Satisfaction, Trust and Loyalty Relationships in the Adoption of Technological Innovations
- The Effects of Self-Awareness on Consumer Behaviour
- Lam Shun Yin, Jeanne Ho-ying Fu, Dongmei Li. (2018). The Influence of Thematic Product Displays on Consumers: An Elaboration-Based Account. Psychology & Marketing, 38(9), 868-883.
- Kang, Eugene & Lam, Shun Yin. (2017). Contingent effects of firm and employee reputations on professional advice adoption. Service Business, 11(2), 345-373.
- Shun Yin Lam, Venkatesh Shankar. (2014). Asymmetries in the Effects of Drivers of Brand Loyalty Between Early and Late Adopters and Across Technology Generations. Journal of Interactive Marketing, 28 (1)(1), 26-42.
- Lam Shun Yin. (2010). What Kind of Assumptions Need Be Realistic and How to Test Them: A Response to Tsang (2006). Strategic Management Journal, 31(6), 679-687.
- Lam Shun Yin, Jeongwen Chiang, A. Parasuraman. (2008). The Effects of the Dimensions of Technology Readiness on Technology Acceptance: An Empirical Analysis. Journal of Interactive Marketing, 22 (4)(4), 19-39.
« Back to Research Directory