|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Tan Seet Koh
Division of Accounting
College of Business (Nanyang Business School)
Phone: (+65)6790 5656
- PhD Nanyang Technological University 2004
- MSc(Comp.Info Sc) National University of Singapore 1999
- BAcc(Hons) Nanyang Technological University 1993
|Prof Tan is a Chartered Accountant of Singapore and a Certified Information Systems Auditor (ISACA). Prior to joining NTU, Prof Tan held the positions of the covering head of the Computer Audit Division at the Auditor-General's Office and Assistant Vice President at a local bank. |
In 2007, Prof Tan received the Teacher of the Year (Accountancy) Award and the Nanayang Award for for Excellence in Teaching. He received the Teaching Excellence Award (Accounting) in 2006 and 2011 and the Research Excellence Award (Accounting) in 2010 and 2012. He is appointed as a member of the NTU Senate (AY2014-AY2016) and the NTU Teaching Council (since 2012).
|Investors and auditors judgment and decision making|
- Experimental Studies on Factors Moderating the Effects of Disclosure Corrections / Varied Online Disclosure Practices
- Khim Kelly, Bernardine Low, Tan Hun Tong and Tan Seet Koh. (2012). Investors' Reliance on Analysts' Stock Recommendations and Mitigating Mechanisms for Potential Reliance. Contemporary Accounting Research, 29(3), 991-1012.
- Tan Seet Koh and Lisa Koonce. (2011). Investors' Reactions to Retractions and Corrections of Management Earnings Forecasts. Accounting, Organizations and Society, 36 (6), 382-397.
- Tan Hun Tong and Tan Seet Koh. (2009). Investors' Reactions to Management Disclosure Corrections: Does Presentation Format Matter?. Contemporary Accounting Research, 26(2), 605-626.
- Tan Seet Koh and Tan Hun Tong. (2008). Effects of Exposure to Subsequently Invalidated Evidence on Judgments of Audit Workpaper Preparers and Reviewers. Contemporary Accounting Research, 25(3), 921-946.
« Back to Research Directory