|Academic Profile |
| || |
Dr Li Fang
Senior Lecturer, School of Computer Science and Engineering
Phone: +65 67906106
Office: N4 02B 42
|Ms Li Fang is a lecturer with the School of Computer Engineering, Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore. Her previous research work was conducted in EEE, NTU. She received her Master degree from NTU in 2002.
She was a System Analyst at the Institute of Information Industry, China.
Her research interests include image processing, image retrieval, pattern recognition, human-computer interaction, computer networks, and network security.
She is a member of IEEE and PREMIA(Singapore).
|Her research interests include image processing, image retrieval, pattern recognition, human-computer interaction, computer networks, and network security.|
- M. Zhang, F. Li, Y. He, L. Shi, D. Wang, L.M., Lui. (2012). Registration of Brainstem Surface in Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis using Discrete Ricci Flow. MICCAI 2012.
- F. Li, L.Y. Wang, M. Leung. (2012). Vein Identification using Line Features. SCET 2012.
- F. Li. (2009). Making Palm Print Matching Mobile. International Journal of Computer Systems Science and Engineering, 6(2).
- F. Li. (2009). The 2009 International Symposium on Computer Science and Computational Technology: Make Palm Print Matching Mobile.Huang shan.
- F. Li. (2009). Line Extraction in Palmprint System. 2009 International Symposium on Information Sciences and Engineering.
« Back to Category Write-up