|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Jian Ming
Associate Professor (Practice)
Division of Accounting
College of Business (Nanyang Business School)
Phone: (+65)6790 6051
- PhD Hong Kong University of Science & Tech 2003
- BEcon Zhongshan University 1998
|Dr JIAN Ming has been in the College of Business (Nanyang Business School) since August 2003. She received her Bachelor degree in Accounting from Zhongshan University in the People’s Republic of China and Ph.D. degree from the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology respectively. Her research interests include financial reporting, corporate finance and corporate governance in the emerging markets. She has presented her research paper in international academic conferences such as American Accounting Association annual conference and Asian Finance Association annual conference. |
|financial reporting, corporate finance and corporate governance in the emerging markets|
- C3:Cloud-assisted Green computing at NTU Campus
- Family Business in Asia
- David Hirshleifer, Ming Jian and Huai Zhang. (2016). Superstition and financial decision making. Management Science, .
- Morten Bennedsen, Joseph P.H. Fan, Ming Jian, and Yin-Hua Yeh. (2015). The Family Business Map: Framework, Slective Survey, and Evidence from Chinese Family Firm Succession. Journal of Corporate Finance, 33, 212-226.
- Ming JIAN and Ming XU. (2012). Determinants of the guarantee circles: The case of Chinese listed firms. Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 20(1), 78-100.
- JIAN Ming, LEE Kin Wai. (2011). Does CEO Reputation Matter for Capital Investments?. Journal of Corporate Finance, 17(4), 929-946.
- Ming JIAN and T. J. WONG. (2010). Propping through related party transactions. Review of Accounting Studies, 15(1), 70-105.
« Back to Research Directory