|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Lim-Lum Kit Wye
Associate Professor (Practice)
Division of Business Law
College of Business (Nanyang Business School)
Phone: (+65)6790 4645
- LLM National University of Singapore 1999
- LLB(Hons) National University of Singapore 1990
|Assistant Professor Lim-Lum Kit-Wye (LLB (Hons) NUS; LLM (NUS), Advocate & Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore) was in private practice at a local law firm before joining the Nanyang Business School in 1994 where she has taught company law, business law as well as negotiation to both the undergraduates, and the participants of the Nanyang MBA and EMBA. In 2002, she won NTU’s Teacher of the Year Award for the Nanyang Business School. She also won the Nanyang Business School Award for Teacher of the Division in 2002. She is the author of Principles of Law for Engineers, a text aimed at laws particularly relevant to engineers, as well as co-author of Contract Law. She has also acted as an external examiner for the ACCA. She researches mainly in the areas of contract law, tort law and corporate social responsibility.|
Corporate Social Responsibility
- Lum Kit-Wye. (2010). Spandeck and the Tortious Duty of Care in Singapore. Journal of Business Law, Issue 3, 179-198.
- Lim-Lum Kit Wye. (2004). Defining Corporate Social Responsibility - A Singapore Perspective. Australian Journal of Asian Law, .
- Lim-Lum Kit Wye. (2004). Principles of Law for Engineers. Prentice Hall.
- Lim-Lum Kit Wye. (2002). Corporate Social Responsibility in Singapore - The Role of Directors. Asia Business Law Review, 37, 27-44.
- Lim-Lum Kit Wye.(2001). Law of Torts. In George T L Shenoy(Ed), Principles of Law for EngineersPrentice Hall.
« Back to Research Directory