|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Goh Kim Huat
Division of Information Technology and Operations Management
College of Business (Nanyang Business School)
Phone: (+65)6790 4808
- PhD University of Minnesota 2007
- BAcc(Hons) Nanyang Technological University 2002
|I received my Ph.D. in business administration with specialization in economics and information systems from the Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota, Twin Cities. My research interests include applying behavioral economic theories to model consumer behaviour in technology mediated environments and examining the value of IT in organizations. I have worked with various organizations in research and business analytics related projects.|
I have published in top information systems journals such as MIS Quarterly (MISQ), Information Systems Research (ISR), Journal of Management Information Systems (JMIS). I was formerly the Senior Editor for Electronic Commerce Research Applications journal was formerly co-Editor for Journal of Management Information Systems (Special Issue). I was awarded the Research Excellence Award by NBS in 2013.
In terms of teaching, I teach business analytics, trading analytics and quantitative methods at the graduate and executive level. I also teach accounting information systems and information systems in financial services at the undergraduate level. I was awarded the Teaching Excellence Award by NBS in 2010, 2013 and 2016. I was also voted Teacher of the Year in 2015 for the MSc (Marketing and Consumer Insight) graduate program and Nanyang Business School Teacher of the Year (Business) in 2016.
More details can be found at my personal website: http://kimhuatgoh.wordpress.com/
|Electronic Markets Strategy, Economic Value of Information Technology Investment, Behavioral Economics & Information Goods Pricing, Consumer behavior in information technology mediated environments|
- Digitizing Integrated Care: An Allocative Efficiency Approach
- Information Technology and the Disagglomeration of the Financial Services Value Chain
- Adrian Yeow and Kim Huat Goh. (2015). Work Harder or Work Smarter? Information Technology and Resource Reallocation in Healthcare Processes. MIS Quarterly, Forthcoming.
- Jesse C. Bocksted and Kim Huat Goh. (2014). Customized Bundling and Consumption Variety of Digital Information Goods. Journal of Management Information Systems, 31(2), 105-132.
- Eric K. Clemons, Kim Huat Goh, Robert J. Kauffman, Thomas Weber. (2013). Editoral: Information Economics and Competitive Strategy. Journal of Management Information Systems, 30(2), 5-8.
- Kim Huat Goh and Robert J. Kauffman. (2013). Firm Strategy and the Internet in American Commerce Banking. Journal of Management Information Systems, 30(2), 9-40.
- Kim Huat Goh and Jesse C. Bockstedt. (2013). The Framing Effects of Multipart Pricing on Consumer Purchasing Behavior of Customized Information Good Bundles. Information Systems Research, 24(3), 334-351.
« Back to Research Directory