|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Tan Soo Kiat, Harry
Associate Professor, College of Business (Nanyang Business School)
Phone: +65 67904630
Office: S3 01C 102
|See http://bytelawyer.com |
|Information Law & Policy, Technology Law & Policy, Intellectual Property and Media Law & Policy. Sub-category of speciality is in Digital Security Law & Practice.|
- Tan Soo Kiat, Harry. (2007). Law & Practice of Data Protection and SPAM Laws. Regulating the Web 2.0 - LEXIS NEXIS (pp. ---)LEXIS NEXIS.
- Tan Soo Kiat, Harry. (2004). Current Challenges Of Developing A Legal Infrastructure For Securing E-Commerce. United Nations Economic and Social Commission For Asia And The Pacific Studies in Trade & Investment., 54(2004), 149-158.
- Tan Soo Kiat, Harry. (2004). CURRENT CHALLENGES OF DEVELOPING A LEGAL INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SECURING E-COMMERCE. Regional Expert Conference on Harmonized Development of Legal and Regulatory Systems for Electronic Commerce in Asia and the Pacific: Current Challenges and Capacity Building Needs (Bangkok) (pp. 1-9)UNESCAP.
- Tan Soo Kiat, Harry. (2004). Legal Issues of Security Privacy & IPRs. UNDP APDIPs Asian Forum on ICT Policies & Strategies Conference (KL).UNDP APDIP.
- Tan Soo Kiat, Harry. (2004). The Legal Function of Securing Information Systems. Managing Information Security Conference CSC Research Services Conferences.
« Back to Research Directory