|Academic Profile |
| || |
Dr Goh Chye Tee
Director of Biomedical Sciences and Chinese Medicine, School of Biological Sciences
Director, NTU Chinese Medicine Clinic
Division of Accounting
College of Business (Nanyang Business School)
- PhD Nanjing Univ of Traditional Chinese Med 2004
- DipTCM S'pore Traditional Chinese Med College 1999
- PGDipTHE Nanyang Technological University 1998
- MCom(Hons) University of New South Wales 1979
- BCom(Hons) Nanyang University 1975
|Dr Goh Chye Tee is currently a Senior Lecturer in Nanyang Business School. He is concurrently Director of the NTU Chinese Medicine Clinic and Deputy Director of the Double Degree Program in Biomedical Sciences and Chinese Medicine at the School of Biological Scie. He received his Postgradute Diploma in Teaching in Higher Education from the National Institute of Education, Bachelor degree (Honour) in Commerce (Accountancy) from Nanyang University, Master degree in Commerce (Honour) from University of New South Wales, Diploma in TCM from the Singapore College of TCM, and Ph.D. degree in TCM from the Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine, China. His research interests include Accounting and Financial Disclosure, Cost Management, Traditional Chinese Medicine and Sustainability, and the integration of Chinese culture and managment. He has done research in these areas and published a number of quality conference and journal papers. He has served in a number of positions, including, Director, Centre for Continued Education, NTU; Academic Advisor and Director, Jimei University, China; Member of Accreditation Committee, TCM Pratitioners Board, MOH Singapore, and Director and Financial Consultants to various business organisations.|
|Prof Goh Chye Tee?s areas of expertise are Accounting, Cost Management and TCM. His current research works focus on the integration of traditional culture and modern management.|
- NTU Chinese Medicine Clinic. (2016). Understanding TCM. NTU Confucius Institute.
- Ng Y.K., Wong PS, Goh Chye Tee. (2006). Evaluation of Acupuncture Weight Loss Programme Using Laser Doppler Perfusion Imaging. Journal of Mechanics in Medicine and Biology, 6(2), 153-173.
- Ng Y. K, Eddie, Fok S C, Goh Chye Tee. (2003). Case Studies of Laser Doppler Imaging System for Clinical Diagnosis Applications and Management. Journal of Medical Engineering & Technology, 27(5), 200-206.
- Ng Y.K., Fok SC, Goh Chye Tee. (2003). Case Studies of Laser Doppler Imaging System for Clinical Diagnosis Applications and Management. Journal of Mechanics in Medicine and Biology, 27(5), 200-206.
- Goh Chye Tee, Koh Hian Chye. (2002). An Empirical Study of Auditor Changes in Singapore. Pan-Pacific Conference (pp. 266-268).
« Back to Research Directory