|Asst Prof Anupam Chattopadhyay||High-level Synthesis
Synthesis for Emerging Technology
|Assoc Prof Chan Kim Yin||Professor Chan’s broad area of research expertise is in the area of human resource development and psychological measurement, focusing on entrepreneurial, professional and leadership development. His specific research areas of interest are as follows:
1. Career aspirations, attitudes/orientations and development in the 21st century, including boundarylessness, adaptability, identity & employability.
2. Holistic, lifelong career development in entrepreneurial, professional and leadership dimensions.
3. Leadership – Individual differences, leadership development and the motivation to lead.
and development systems, processes and issues.
3. Psychological aspects of Science, Research and Innovation and entrepreneurship.
4. Professions and professional development in the 21st century.
5. Military Leadership and professionalism – competency and values-based/ethical aspects and broader human capital/organizational management
|Asst Prof Chou Meng-Hsuan||Regionalism and regional integration (European Union, ASEAN)
Institutional and organisational theory
Migration and asylum policy
Research and higher education policy (knowledge policies)
|Assoc Prof (Adj) Kang Meng Chow||Information Security Risk Management; Information Security Professional Practices; Cybersecurity Strategy, Policy, and Regional Development (Asia).
|Asst Prof Kei Koga||IR theory
East Asian regional security
|Prof Lam Kwok Yan||Distributed Systems Security,
Multi-modal Biometrics in Homeland Security,
Critical Information Infrastructure Protection (CIIP).
|Assoc Prof Lok Tat Seng||Physical countermeasure assessment
Assessment of conventional weapons' effects
Air blast and ballistic-resistant design
Material behaviour at high-strain rate
|Assoc Prof Ng Wee Keong||Data Analytics and Data Mining
Information Security, Trust and Privacy
Social Networks and Informatics
Cloud Computing and Applications
|Asst Prof Ngoei Wen-Qing||U.S. empire and foreign relations history
Global Cold War history
Decolonization in Southeast Asia
Race and Diaspora
Comparative colonialism and nationalism
|Assoc Prof Sulfikar Amir||Science and Technology Studies (STS); Technological Politics; Globalization; Nationalism; Development; Southeast Asia; Risk and Crisis; Nuclear Power; Design Studies, Resilience Studies.