|Assoc Prof Alessandro Romagnoli||Alessandro's research interests are:
- Waste heat recovery (Thermo-electric generation, Boosting technology and turbocharging, Organic ranking cycles)
- Battery thermal management
- Thermal energy storage
- Propulsion for UAVs
|Assoc Prof Ali Iftekhar Maswood||Design and Evaluation of a New Converter Control Strategy for Near Shore Tidal Turbines
Five-Level Multiple-Pole PWM AC-AC Converters with Reduced Components Count
Novel Converter topology for hybrid Wind & Solar Energy
Maximum Power Tracking Control Strategies using Fuzzy logic and Particle Swram Optimization
Novel DC-DC buck-boost Converter for solar/Fuel Cell optimal power txtraction
|Asst Prof Andrew Prahl||Organizational Communication, Human-Automation Trust, Interpersonal Advice, Automated Advice, Automation Ethics
|Mr Ang Hock Eng||Fracture Mechanics Analysis of Engineering Components using Boundary Element Methods.
Instrumentation & Control of Fluid Power Systems.
|Assoc Prof Ang Wei Tech||- BioRobotics / Bio-Mechatronics
- Rehabilitation Engineering
- Assistive Technology
- Robotic Microsurgery
- Robotic Cell Micromanipulation
|Asst Prof Bernhard Johannes Schmitt||Bernhard's research interests are in the areas of stop-motion animation, experimental animation and interdisciplinary research in art and technology with an emphasis on social robots.
|Assoc Prof Cai Wenjian||Prof Cai's areas of expertise are system modelling, control and optimization, multivariable system identification and control, sensor and instrumentation, mechanical system simulation and design, and intelligent systems. His current research works focus on industry applications in building HVAC processes, renewable energy processes and environmental processes.
|Prof Chen I-Ming||1) Mechatronics system design: cable-driven systems, biomorphic robots, entertainment robots;
2) Wearable sensors and haptic devices;
3) Body sensor network, wireless sensor network and sensor grid;
4) Reconfigurable automation;
5) Parallel kinematics machines (PKM);
6) Micro- and nano-manipulation systems;
7) Spherical actuators and smart material based actuators;
8) Robotic locomotion.
|Asst Prof Cheong Foong Soon||Corporate governance, Analyst forecast, Management guidance, Investor responses.
|Assoc Prof Dino Accoto||Design, development and testing of biomedical robots and biomechatronic systems for:
- human augmentation;
- biological and biomedical investigations;
- physical assistance;